Genesis Gaming is a world leader in production of video slot games for iGaming Casino operators and Social Casino app developers around the world. With offices in London, Vancouver, Las Vegas and Hong Kong, we are a global company with customers around the world. We offer a dynamic work environment and an opportunity to work in a fast-paced company working with leading edge technologies.
Our Artists work in a team environment to provide artwork for highly visual and interactive video slot games. The role requires both skill and creativity as our company has established a reputation for market leading graphic art and quality in our games. Candidates must have the ability to take design ideas from initial concept to final assets, and to work both independently and collaboratively in delivering art for quality games.
- Collaborate with game design, creative and engineering personnel to create engaging, high quality games.
- Work closely with management and sales team to develop concept packages based on client specifications.
- Ensure art assets meet technical and visual quality standards.
- Utilize a variety of art styles based on game design and theme requests.
- Communicate with animators and engineers as well as the production manager to ensure delivery on schedule
- Skills in Adobe Creative Suite are necessary, especially in Photoshop. You should have an eye for detail with excellent knowledge in creating production assets.
- Candidate must have good general all round art skills, showing attributes in color theory, interface design, layout, illustration and strong digital painting ability. Typography and logo design skills are also necessary.
- At least 1 year games design experience, preferably in Social or Mobile games.
- Graphic Design degree or equivalent work experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of game structures, monetization models and social game mechanics.
- Demonstrable skills in designing compelling user experiences.
- Ambition, motivation and be inspirational to the rest of the team.
- Delivering digital artwork on schedule and on brief, and not afraid to experiment with multiple iterations and group / self criticism of work to help produce the best.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a team to help learn and share experiences and working techniques.
* Please include a link to your online portfolio. Applications without links to an online portfolio will not be considered.